Several topics of interest were discussed at the General Membership Meeting on March 27th. These include:
1) Yard of the Month! We have $25 gift cards from Cleggs for the Yard of the Month. Please send your nominations to the website email, email@example.com.
2) Entrance Signs - the board's budget for the upcoming year includes money put aside to have signs placed at each neighborhood entrance.
3) Membership Drive - still need a few volunteers for the Membership Drive - if you can help, please sign up!
4) Paper notices taped to stop signs - this is illegal. Residents may simply remove them if they notice they are up and if the sign contains a phone number, may wish to call the individual to explain that these are illegal. For lost/found pets and other notices, residents may use the website bulletin board (ads for neighborhood teens doing summer work are FREE). Blast emails will be sent out for lost/found pets if the website is notified by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) Alison Gary, our Metro Council Representative, was on hand to speak briefly and answer a few questions, as was District 68 Representative Stephen Carter, and representatives from EBR Sheriff's Office.
6) A new list of board members were elected. This year's board members will include the following carry-overs from last year: Lois LeBlanc, David Deblieux, June Emory, Penny Martin, Stan LeBlanc, Van Heard, Keith Gray, Danielle Bowen, Fran Williams Woodiel and Tim Mercer. New board members will be: Judy DiGiovanni, Margaret Johnson and Kristen Woodiel.